Careful tax planning and legitimate tax strategies are crucial to reducing one’s future tax liability. At Sharp Income Tax Service our goal is for our clients to pay the lowest amount of taxes allowable by law. Our years of experience and ongoing education make us your best resource for tax planning and tax savings. Throughout the year we like to meet with our clients to help them plan for the upcoming year’s taxes and to recommend Tax Saving Strategies and other tax tips. With our help, you may find ways that you can earn tax free income; take advantage of tax credits; defer taxes; maximize your deductions; reduce your tax rate; shift income to others; or take advantage of your filing status and tax exemptions. Regardless of your income, age, or employment status, there are tax strategies available that are not taking full advantage of.
Our Tax Planning and Tax Savings Strategies allow you to legally:
- reduce taxes on your income, allowing you to keep more of your earnings.
- reduce taxes on your investments so that your wealth grows faster.
- grow and preserve your assets by reducing taxes.
- defer your income so that you pay less tax later.
- reduce taxes on your gifts, allowing you to give more.
- reduce taxes on your retirement distributions so that you can retire more comfortably.
Some specific Tax Saving Strategies that we have employed are:
- Utilizing investments to produce tax exempt income.
- Deferring tax liabilities through investment choices such as pension plans, defined contribution, and similar tax-saving plans.
- Finding tax deductions through the purchase of a vacation home.