You may be one of the many employers who find the task of maintaining your monthly bookkeeping and accounting to be outside your area of expertise, or you are simply too busy to complete it each month. Unless your accounts are reconciled and you have accurate financial statements, you have no way of knowing how your business is doing. You would not know if you had been the victim of fraud or embezzlement, if your taxes were paid and up to date, or be able to manage your cash flow.
By outsourcing those duties to the experts at Sharp Income Tax Service, you are freeing up more time to focus on your business, saving time and money in the process. And, you can customize the package of business services you receive by adding Payroll Processing, Tax Preparation, Tax Planning, or any of our other services.
Each month or quarter our Accounting service will:
- Reconcile your bank accounts – properly accounting for all funds
- Produce a Profit and Loss statement – tracking expenses to determine operating performance
- Produce a Balance Sheet – a snapshot of the financial health of your business
- Review your General Ledger – the basis of your company’s financial records
- Be available for consultation – by phone or in person to answer your questions
To receive more information about Accounting, Payroll, Tax Preparation, Tax Planning, or any of our other services, please click here.